Applied GeoLogics Inc., established in 1997, has grown to be a leader in municipal asset, work and customer relations management system development and deployment across North America. We offer a wide range of solutions to meet our clients’ needs from basic off-the-shelf product sales to new and innovative custom designed products and services.
- Are you a creative self-starter?
- Can you operate effectively in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment?
- Are you a strategic thinker who will contribute to our organization’s direction and business goals?
- Do you enjoy “rolling-up your sleeves” to get the job done?
- Are you willing to reach higher without fearing failure? Are you motivated to succeed?
- Are you comfortable with minimal structure?
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, with a friendly and talented staff of goal oriented individuals. We are a team focused organization with an adaptive project based dynamic.
Work and Asset Management Implementation Project Manager
AGL is currently seeking an experienced Work and Asset Management Implementation Project Manager willing to travel within North America. Local Government experience is mandatory,….Job Detail
Junior Systems Analyst
AGL is currently seeking a Junior Systems Analyst. This is a full-time position located in Guelph, Ontario. Occasional travel within Canada and possibly internationally….Job Detail